Join Us on Classic ? Post Here

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Re: Join Us on Classic ? Post Here

Postby Faint » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 am

unfortunate some do not notify us of them leaving to other guilds or play with us on renewal and woe under another guild in classic. its mainly a counter measure to at least give us a sense of false guild privacy
Faint

Postby Polka » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:09 am

@Faint
I understand what you are saying but,That's what pains me brah. That some you refer too.
Ive joined our guild ( though i am not sure now ,if i am lol , allowed to call it as "our") well before the very first woe to be a part of the guild in making a mark on this server, to be a part of the building process ,I try to let my actions and behavior as a decent member of the guild speak for itself... but apparently those are never noticed.

Those some that you refer too are the types who needy bishes who leach from the guild , join a guild because it has already has fame and to serve their ulterior motives, goof off during woe, do not use supplies properly, bitch and moan without doing anything towards a solution ( i never bitch, if i cant do shit about it, if i see a concern i try to address it personally asking to clarify if my actions would cause some unfavorable repercussions)

The ulterior motive that i had was to be part of a team and make friends without being needy or a hindrance/annoyance to anyone's fun time, one shouldn't have to fight for friendship brah, i am not here to cause any one grievance , drama or act bigoted or brag.

Zera wrote:I clear members who join different guilds and such, so it was probably me.

I'm sure if it's clear with Tolrin, you're more than welcome to re-join and I can get your access squared away!

re-join???????????????

And what gave you the impression i ever left the guild in the first place? I have not been playing the game due to various real life reasons but i do try to visit the forums to stay in touch like most of our inactive to the game members do. I could list out the various other inactive guild-mates on the forums that might be under your assumptions/criterion for clearing due to their inactivity but apparently were overlooked due to oversight?

At times being on the forums is the only thing people have to go on holding them to their friends in the game.. I am not trying to pick or fight here but i would be lying if i say i wasn't hurt. Of course i am pissed , because of the sub-communicated/underlying implications about some seemingly unscrupulous, malicious nature/character of mine , that is because i am only human and because of my feelings of belonging ... would i ask for some understanding regarding this if i really did not give a fuck? or not care about our members/guild.

I care and always have, but i leave it to your discretion after hearing my piece to do what you feel is fair and justified.
Polka

Postby Homax » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 am

Did you really need to write so many words for "Hey guys someone removed my access can I have it back please?".
Homax

Postby Zera » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:55 am

Polka wrote:I am pretty sure any respectable person leaving a guild would be sure to let us know and not be active on the forums

I have removed access from 3 people who made accounts and then decided to leave guild without saying anything within the last 30 days. I keep a very tight restriction on who has access to the Valk Classic forums because anyone with access to it has access to the Valk Classic MVP timer, and the last thing we need is enemy guilds looking at our MVP times through our forums by oversight. In fact, just 2 weeks ago we had a scare thinking that it was compromised. So forgive me in saying you are sorely mistaken about there being any "oversight" being made.

Polka wrote: I have not been playing the game due to various real life reasons but i do try to visit the forums to stay in touch like most of our inactive to the game members do.

I don't want to stir the pot any further than it already has been stirred, but your last post before the 10th was on November 7th, and your last post before that was in May. I don't think that even counts as "inactive," that counts as "quit," at best. But all that is irrelevant; the only thing that matters is this:

Someone (who will remain nameless) told me that you were seen in a different guild, and seeing as how I haven't seen you in months, I took this person's word for it and removed your access. Perhaps it was a mistake and it wasn't actually you that the person saw in another guild. I had no reason not to believe this person, so I did not question their request. Therefore your access was removed.

Polka wrote:At times being on the forums is the only thing people have to go on holding them to their friends in the game.. I am not trying to pick or fight here but i would be lying if i say i wasn't hurt. Of course i am pissed , because of the sub-communicated/underlying implications about some seemingly unscrupulous, malicious nature/character of mine , that is because i am only human and because of my feelings of belonging ... would i ask for some understanding regarding this if i really did not give a fuck? or not care about our members/guild.

I care and always have, but i leave it to your discretion after hearing my piece to do what you feel is fair and justified.

This isn't a personal attack, there is no need for hurt feelings, and no drama need have become of it. It is just a simple misunderstanding.
iRO Classic:
Scholar: Melkor Sulimo
High Priest: Zera Innocentius
High Wizard: Beast of a Mage

The Vending Army
The Renewal Vending Army
Zera

Postby Dokey » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:50 am

Homax wrote:Did you really need to write so many words for "Hey guys someone removed my access can I have it back please?".

Word.
You can't fool owls.
Dokey

Postby Polka » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Homax wrote:Did you really need to write so many words for "Hey guys someone removed my access can I have it back please?".

"Hey guys someone removed my access can I have it back please?"
:pls:

@Zera
who ever told you that lie , i want to know . Seems like that person has some beef with me to spread lies on me.
Polka

Previous

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)