[Classic] Divine's Application

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Divine's Application

Postby Divine » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 am

I prefer to be called Divine in game and in vent, but my sage's name is Beast.

I do not remember the year I started playing RO, but it was a few months before trans came out on Chaos server. I quit a while after trans came put because my subscription ran out and I was in middle school so didn't have the ability to pay again. During my time on Chaos I played a full support priest and was in a WoE guild called Obsidian Knights. After my time on chaos I played a private PvP server for a few years and then came back to iRO Valkyrie in 2010?

Classic History: I played for a week and made a 7x Priest when classic opened, but did not really have any motovation to play so I stopped. I had a friend who made a lv92 sage named Lunetta and he offered to let me use it for woe and have temped in valk for 3 woes I believe. Decided to make my own sage because that sage was not a pure woe build and my friend decided to play classic again. Was able to 99 a sage for woe within a week thanks to the help of Godless ( who also "asked" me to make this application ) which was probably one of the longest weeks I've had,but it was fun grinding at anolians to some extent. I don't have nearly as much experience on pre trans chars like most people in this guild, but I do listen to whatever Im told to do and I'll take any constructive criticism anyone has to give.

Beast Lv.99 Sage
97vit
99dex
Equips: Poo Poo Hat / Ramen Hat
Robo Eyes
Well Chewed Pencil
+7 Unfrozen Formal Suit
Quad Dex Knife
+4 Cranial Guard
+7 Green Shoes
+8 Immune Muffler
2x Nimble Gloves

WoE Availability / Time : PST 99% Available, Im usually always on for woe, but theres bound to be a day or two I cant make it. I already am in your vent ( Divine ), I have a mic, and my main language is english.

I am interested in joining valkyrie guild because I have already done a few woes with the guild and have been in the vent. Everyone seems very calm and social and its a completely different atmosphere to the teamspeak I normally am in. I WoE in Smokies guild on Valkyrie server and I know there is a close relationship between valk and smokies. I also know someone currently in valk guild who is a fairly decent person and I somewhat enjoy woeing with him, to an extent :).

P.S. This was all done on my phone, so gonna do the editing tomorrow when I get on computer if I messed something up or forgot to include some information (or if I sound too dickish).
Last edited by Divine on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Divine

Re: [Classic] Divine's Application

Postby Aura » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:25 am

Gift me 20k WPE and you get a positive vote ;D
Aura

Postby Divine » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 am

Aura wrote:Gift me 20k WPE and you get a positive vote ;D

I can't gift you WPE, but I can send you 5 nudes. Which somehow equates to 20k WPE ( I hope ) or some sort of law suit if you're underage, if that being the case ignore this post altogether.
Divine

Postby Aura » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 am

Awesome!
S> Divine's nudes 4k WPE each.
Bargaining allowed.

Edit: Rush quick! Divine is hot!
I can say that being an ex-guildie.
Aura

Postby Cloud Strife » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Welcome !!
Cloud Strife

Postby budd » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Aura wrote:Awesome!
Bargaining allowed.

Previews!!
Field Commander of the Valk Tactical Reconnaisance Operations Liaison Lineup AKA TROLL Team
budd

Postby Sora » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm

budd wrote:
Bargaining allowed.

Previews!!

And nothing on this post says whether they're male/female.... but yet you want previews
Sora

Postby Foaad » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Sora wrote:
budd wrote:
Bargaining allowed.

Previews!!

And nothing on this post says whether they're male/female.... but yet you want previews

Yeah Budd don't you want to be sure that Divine is male before asking for nudes?
Foaad

Postby Aura » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 am

You guys are decreasing my potential customer base. q_q
Aura

Postby Tolrin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

Hey, glad you took the time to make a forum account Divine! I added you to the classic group, so you should be able to see our forums now. I guess that makes this your official welcome to the guild!
Tolrin

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)