[Classic] Arwix's application

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Arwix's application

Postby Arwix » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Arwix

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Started iRO Loki about 7 years ago and made a Knight. Only played the knight for a few months when I WoE'd with Deus Ex Machina. I made an ME priest eventually and fell in love with Priesting so kept it as my main. I left DEM to join Dark Tychon's guild Alpha, then when they left to start on Valkyrie I went back to DEM. Currently on the merged server I have an Arch Bishop, but left because I am not into Renewal.

Classic history and characters/levels: Started playing Classic server 2 days ago. As of posting this my Priest is level 70. I am on a 2 week break from work now and I am power leveling to trans.

Available pvp equips: Immune Muffler, Dex Survivor's Rod, Protective Buckler. Working on getting a Poo hat or Beret for WoE.

Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)

WoE availability: I think WoE for Classic is only on Saturdays right now, in which case I am available for it for sure, barring any freak incidents.

Ventrilo (add if you have /don't have a mic): Can use and enjoy using.

Level of english (and other languages): Native English speaker, Fluent in Chinese Mandarin.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: This is guild is like the great grandson of my old guild, so I would really like to get into it and WoE again.
Arwix

Re: [Classic] Arwix's application

Postby Asea » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Never hurts to have more priests. :)
Soul Linker: Fat Girl
High Priest: Average Female
Stalker: Hairy Girl
Asea

Postby Arwix » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I agree! =D
Arwix

Postby Sansui » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 am

can you name anyone else in alpha? How is the leveling going ? We've had a forums revamp so im also bumping this thread^
C L A S S I C - Server
Sansui 9x Paladin
Sansui` 9x Paladin #2
- Sansui - 6x Knight
Sansui~ 5x Blacksmith

Plus Stuff on Renewal
Sansui

Postby Arwix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

I was friends with Dark Tychon, Momoro, Lupus, Ichigigo Kurosaki, God Thing, Skantaliz, and Doddler. I think most of them quit, but if any of them are still in active talking with you guys, then they will remember me and vouch for me. And leveling is going slower now just because of Christmas, but it should pick up speed again soon.
Arwix

Postby Foaad » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 am

I think we can consider Arwix a returning guild mate :p (*too lazy to open a poll*)
If no one has any objection..
Welcome to Valkyrie, grab an invite from our guild spot (west pront)
Foaad

Postby Dokey » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

We were making space in guild for a party and they thought Arwix was someone's alt, so they kicked him. Sorry 'bout that <3

Pick up another invite in town :3
You can't fool owls.
Dokey

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)