[Renewal] Application - Ayin Katze

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Renewal] Application - Ayin Katze

Postby Ayin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:05 am

Hey everyone im Ayin Katze and im Israeli.I live in america for studyies and work and would like to join your guild.

Started playing closed beta RO as Noctis up to Renewal. Played many classed char to get my feel for em and ended up with a Assassin. Primary experience in Shadow chaser, assassin and ninja classes. Have WOE'd countless times with many different guilds. My Current Class is a 149/50 gx and a RK 1344/32 (working progress) Sura 150/50 (pet project). Im still hunting for up to date woe equips to keep having the edge i need. My current equips are +9 woe set with GR card Noxious card and firelock card. +9 kvm katar, +9 CEB 2 RT. Currently going after the RWC rings with enchants. And a asprika which i hardly use.

My avaiblity for woe is 90% of time since im working like a crazy mad man lol. Ah as for the guilds i was in i was in Master of puppets back in pre ren but they disbanded Aesir guild (not many people remember that guild) Brick squad which disbanded. and some others which i went to since a mercenary woe player for a time bit I just recently left the guild odyssey since the time felt right to leave. The reason i want to join Valkyrie is because i have partyied with the guild many times in pre ren in mvp hunts and was also felt that valkyrie was a good guild to play with. you guys are pretty nice and cool everytime i see a member of you all running around and i felt that i want to be a part of it.

I have ventrilo and team speak and am fairly on most of time and have a mic. Im fluent in english.

Thank you for spending time reading my application.
Good Day!
Ayin

Re: [Renewal] Application - Ayin Katze

Postby Yggbilly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:55 am

omg lvl 1344 RK I SAY YES OVER 90000 HP!
Yggbilly

Postby Dollie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 am

^lull bb, its prob a typo. :roll:

Hello Ayin Katze!

1stly, i'd like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
and yup, it's glad to know you're interested in joining our guild which you also find out we are a bunch of nice people! <3

if you're looking for a guild/family in game, im pretty sure our guild will be(one of)the best option.
i vote yes for u to join us! ;) let's see if u will get 1-2 more yeses. :idea:

*u can stop by at east geffen or lighthalzen inn to get an invitation once u got another YES! good luck!

Dollie
Image Valkyrie Join Us Lovebies Image
Dollie

Postby Creza » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Got my yes. :pls:
Creza

Postby Pres » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I would say yes as this sounds like a genuine app. Do you have a chaser? Would you like to play that over gx? (+9kvm will probably not do much at this point in time). Either way, it looks ok for me.
Pres

Postby Ayin » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Thank you all for your kindness
and yes i have a chaser its lvl 116 atm
I could play that class but it will take a few days for me to get used to its play style
the kvm katar i have is a bit underclass but its so bloody hard to get +10 atm i am stocking on HD ori hoping to get +10 someday or if i can get 10 of the +10 certs id be golden ") wishfull thinking lol
but i plan on getting my pvp/woe gears to +10 and above
Ayin

Postby Azyrk » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

GX can still be useful! Antidote is awesome, as well as poisoning others. /gg
Welcome!
Azyrk

Postby Gouki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 am

welcome to valk =]
Gouki

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)