[Renewal] Minsy<3

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Renewal] Minsy<3

Postby Minsy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Names: Minsy<3

Hey there, some of you might have seen me around, some havent. I was on RO for the first time around '06, which was on euRO, server closed down so I took a long break from RO.
returned to the renewal server of iRO about 2 1/2 years ago, of which I have been an active WoE player on both sura and RK for about 1 1/2 years.

the names mentioned above are my favorite classes and I play them the most, the one I WoE on is either my RK or my sura. both seem fine to me to WoE on really :p.
for the record, I would only apply for WoE2, WoE1 is on some impossible time for me. for now I can attend it, in the future I might not.

I used to be in Infinity for the time I did WoE, however they dont WoE on their own anymore unfortunately so I want to move on to a next chapter and a new place to call home with hopefully some new friends :)

Fav Classes: Minsy<3, RK 150/50. M!ns, Sura 150/50. ~Miniii~ AB, 150/50.

WoE availability: like I said, WoE2 shouldnt be much of a problem unless theres something interfering it so I guess thats a 90-100%. WoE1 shouldnt be a problem for now as of my current situation but might be a problem in the future. would estimate it now at 90-100% aswell. the future might make it drop to a full 0% >_<

Vent: I do have a vent account but dont own a mic. long story. listening is usually enough tho x_x

I like to think my english is pretty decent even if it isn't my native language (notice how I'm trying to watching my spelling now >_>)

the reason I want to join Valkyrie is because I am looking for an active knowledgable guild to WoE with. an experienced environment to share experiences with and to have a great deal of fun also :D

also a place to call home /ok
Minsy

Re: [Renewal] Minsy<3

Postby Boncer » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 pm

we are using ts so np and in which euro guild was u?
Boncer

Postby Minsy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 pm

euRO was a long time ago. never did much WoE there at all. just conscripted left and right to some guilds but no extending experience on that behalf :p
Minsy

Postby Minsy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Small edit; if I get accepted to the guild, the guild can choose what class they need me as most. equipping them is no problem at all as I am funded decently.
Minsy

Postby Schnider » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Hello Minsy,

It's good to see a fellow ex-alliance member applying here(I was from nWo). I will ask our other members to check your application and give their opinion. /ok

Regards,
Schnider
Schnider

Postby Schnider » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

also it would be better to post the list of woe gears you have/use /ok
Schnider

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:20 am

The woe gears i have/use are anything i need to get really. I gave away the worle set on my rk. But all the other surrounding equips i still have.

Equips worth listing: mayap bfg, bryn (personal), +12 ceb, all characters have +12 kvm weapons, enchanted rwc pendants, spell4/spell4 ck for db rk, carefree accessories for my rk and a GR valk.

Most items revolve around my rk, i did woe on her the most lately. But as said before. I can fund myself a new woe set.
Minsy

Postby Boncer » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am

btw from which land are u?
Boncer

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 am

Sorry i didnt include it, im from Holland, Gmt+1
Minsy

Postby Boncer » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 am

Hmm i played in G8 xD on Euro is was really full with Dutches
Boncer

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)