[Renewal] Minsy<3

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Re: [Renewal] Minsy<3

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 am

Lol it was? On euRO i mostly found germans, french, italian or spanish really :p
Minsy

Postby Pres » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 am

Looks good on my end and Schnider supports you so yes!
Pres

Postby budd » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 am

If you're the Mins from Infinity then I have a good idea of who you are. Pretty sure I made that Bryn for you if it's the one you and CJ shared.

My vote is yes. We could use someone that could swap between a half decent RK to a half decent Sura. The important thing is that you can show up and able to follow orders on Team Speak. Not having a mic isn't a major issue however, don't expect many people to read guild chat or team speak chat during woe.
Field Commander of the Valk Tactical Reconnaisance Operations Liaison Lineup AKA TROLL Team
budd

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I am the Mins you have in mind tbh, and that bryn is CJ his own, I have my own brynhild :p

and Im not sure what you mean with half decent sura and RK. ofcourse I try to reach for any kind of achievable perfection. or at least a level of training which is acceptable.
Minsy

Postby budd » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Bad = Not even half decent. Relegated as Cannon Fodder.

Half Decent = You're not awesome just ok. If the enemies don't know you by name and fear you in any capacity, you're only half decent.

Good = You can still be ok, but now the enemies know you by name and fear you in some way.

Awesome = Reserved for those who are exceptional. Not only enemies know you, most of the server knows you even if they've never gone up against you. (does not apply to exceptionally bad where the server knows how bad you are)

Legendary = Well beyond awesome. People still know you even when you stop playing this game game. ie. Doddler.

PS. There's also a high likelihood that I had something to do with that Bryn unless it's one of the few that were made outside of the old Valk alliance. My name is probably etched in the back somewhere along with a bunch of other tards. If it says Made in China though, that's something else.
Field Commander of the Valk Tactical Reconnaisance Operations Liaison Lineup AKA TROLL Team
budd

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm

fair enough, I hope I will proof myself better then "half decent" in time.
Minsy

Postby budd » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Minsy wrote:fair enough, I hope I will proof myself better then "half decent" in time.

Great cause we have too many half decent ones in the guild! :D
budd

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 pm

budd wrote:
Minsy wrote:fair enough, I hope I will proof myself better then "half decent" in time.

Great cause we have too many half decent ones in the guild! :D

there is always room for improvement, and I am open for all suggestions/ideas that I can do or try which are within my power :)
Minsy

Postby budd » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

You're just refreshing this thread over and over ever since I called you half decent aren't you?
budd

Postby Minsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 pm

maybe.....?
Minsy

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)