[Renewal] Jyenira

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Renewal] Jyenira

Postby Jyenira » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Jyenira

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Started playing last... March/April? I'm the leader of Finny's Nine Lives guild and broke it because all my mates quit. ): My AB was in Pagans for a bit too, just to help them out. Joined CS for one woe last week just for RARAI because he's one of my best mate on ro but I always wanna be on the opposite and kill him (<3 we started woe because of him)

iRO history and characters/levels: Sura 150/50, AB 150/50 Ranger 145/40 Gene, Wanderer, Soul Linker, Baby Warlock...and many other lowbies

Available pvp equips: +9 CEB, 2 set of +9 woe set (+9 unfrozen/ares woe robe, +9 firelock shoe +9 immune/noxious),+9 Cranial Immune Shield/Valk Shield, Gigantic Horns, Vellum Bible, Long Mace (Spell 3/4), +7 Glorious Morning Star (was too lazy to refine before), glorious ring, rwc enchants...

Timezone: GMT +8/+10 (I travel between Malaysia and Australia a lot before)

WoE availability: Only woe 2, I work during woe 1

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Will download

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: Myst <3. He insists.

Feel free to leave additional comments: I can woe with either Sura or AB, I don't mind.
Jyenira

Re: [Renewal] Jyenira

Postby budd » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks for the Application.

What class do you plan on WoEing on? and how comfortable are you in your knowledge of using that class? Do you also have a Mic? In your app you only mentioned that you would download it the proper voice comm but nothing about having a mic. If you do, are you really shy and scared to talk?
Field Commander of the Valk Tactical Reconnaisance Operations Liaison Lineup AKA TROLL Team
budd

Postby Jyenira » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Right, I forgot to mention, I do have a mic and I'm comfortable with speaking to anyone. I've woe on ab and sura, I suppose I still got much to learn. I'll woe with Sura, and I'm willing to learn. I'm comfortable playing her but probably need some tips on killing people and not getting owned.
Jyenira

Postby Azyrk » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

What level is your soul linker? Would you be open to the idea of WoEing on it? Just curious, since soul linker is a very nice class to have.

As for your sura, what do you think your main role is in WoE? For instance, say we are defending the first stone of Valf2. What is your role as a sura? What do you do? Are you willing to adjust your idea of a role to fit the best interest of the guild?

Not trying to pry, just trying to get a feel for how you think in WoE. /ok
Azyrk

Postby Jyenira » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

My soul linker is 92, but that's because I tax her and wouldn't let her reach 99 and eventually just left her alone. But yes I am very open to woe with SL and would max her to 99 in a day if needed to. And then reset (with help because I don't know what sort of stats/skill would be best for woe) her to woe build.

As for Sura, i'll cc and support the aoes and when needed to, I'll fist/goh the ones who come loose from their parties.
Jyenira

Postby Azyrk » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Cool. If accepted I think you should really consider WoEing on your linker. Of course, no one is going to force you to do it, but linkers are extremely helpful and actually pretty enjoyable to play.

It's good to see you seem to have a good idea of your place in WoE as a sura. Going to see what a few others think, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a yes.
Azyrk

Postby Gouki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I've sent you a pm. Don't answer it here, pm me back the answer.

Depending on your answer you're either going to play sura, or linker, or not get my vote.
Gouki

Postby budd » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Linkers have a place in renewal woe these days? Aside form recon on WoE 1 forts I don't see that much use for them. I could be wrong though.

Sura seems to be the way to go here. How are you with snapping and position bugs?
Field Commander of the Valk Tactical Reconnaisance Operations Liaison Lineup AKA TROLL Team
budd

Postby Jyenira » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm

I suppose sometimes when I lag, I can't do much about it. Usually when I snap around, I don't find much difficulty with the bugs. And sometimes even into the emp to recall (given that it's safe to do so).
Jyenira

Postby Pres » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Um, yes but only on linker
Pres

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)