[Renewal] raw's application

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Renewal] raw's application

Postby rawsteak » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am

Name/character names/nick name/etc: rawmang

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why):
i played ro for 8-10 months on ygg server before i stopped for 6 months. WoE was my passion. During that time, i ran my own guild "Boss" and had some success with the help of our alliances. Got pwned by Valk, WN and Rev most of the time, but once in a blue moon, a glimmer of hope appeared. We helped take a 90ish econ castle and helped lokis make their bryn.

After returning to RO on weds, 15 mins later(i returned to ro 15 mins before woe1 started) i joined Lokis realm just to see how woe is. i told them ahead of time i was only going to woe once just to get a feel of the new woe setting. Then i joined santc. because i had some friends in that guild. However, after careful consideration, i decided Valk is the guild i would like to join.

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: i played ygg for about 8-10months. Quit because of heavy work load from school and work. I came back recently because i have more free time recently and i kind of dreamed about ro on tuesday 1/15/2012 between 4-10am LOL. and the moment i woke up, i was like AHHH thats it!! im dling on NOOOOW! so here i am. =)

Characters: rawmang 150 sura, rawsteak 150 SC
i do not use my sc but will if needed.
i prefer to use my sura. i resetted my sura to pure support with lvl 5 cc, lvl 5 revit, lvl 3 lighting walk and lvl 5 Crescent elbow. I honestly dont know how this build will work out but from my first woe experince with loki on weds, a goh or KA sura does not seem to be the best choice anymore. therefore, im testing around on a full defense sura (except for when i use g fist when needed) i plan to play a very supportive and defensive sura. Any tips and pointers in this area is much appreicated.

Available pvp equips: ceb, bdm, kvm mace, handkerchief, cranial immune shield, immune woe muff, rosary, and hiding waterdroop brooch. i just ordered 3 +9 woe robes for my marc, pasana and gr cards. and a +9 superior woe shoes. i should have em by saturday woe if all my guy comes through. *crosses fingers*

Timezone: PST

WoE availability: atleast 1 woe a week.sometimes 2 woes a week. perhaps 2 woes er week. im not sure, really depends on my school and workload.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): i have a mic and i have ventrilo. i can download TS.

Level of english (and other languages): I have an accent, but my english is fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: i want to fight in a well establish guild and i have a lot of Ygg pride.

Feel free to leave additional comments: i am all about team work and i take constructive critiques well. i look forward to learn from the top players if i am accepted. thx for reading.
Last edited by rawsteak on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
rawsteak

Re: raw's application

Postby Rahzentia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 am

OMG it's raw. Wolf's gonna be happy...i think xD

<3 u niv <3
Rahzentia

Re: [Renewal] raw's application

Postby Gouki » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:52 am

pm'ed you. answer the question through pm, don't answer it here.
Gouki

Postby Zael » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

i say yes .(he/she) plays good as i remember.
Zael

Postby rawsteak » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:52 am

Alright Gouki, done. hope its alright xD.

@Zael. i am a dude hehe.
rawsteak

Postby Ganknbank » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 am

Raw always gets a yes from me <3
Ganknbank

Postby Gouki » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 am

early call-out since its getting close to woe.

all good so far. get an invite from anyone at east geffen or lhz inn.

welcome.
Gouki

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)