(Classic)Cloud Strife FF7

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Re: (Classic)Cloud Strife FF7

Postby Cloud Strife FF7 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 am

Nails wrote:I say yes. I do warn you that we are not the most active guild outside of WoE. If you don't use vent you might not find may people on in guild.

As for gear since you would be joining a WoE guild. I would suggest BG gears, thara frog card and marc card as a min. The guild might have some of these cards for sale but otherwise obtaining these should be your top priority.

I can make several suggestions for LK builds and regardless if you join or not I would suggest a vit build. If your plan in WoE in the future then vit is important.

Learning WoE is not hard and it seems like your fairly proficient in online games to get through the grind in this game. If you listen, pot hard and learn your class I could see you being extremely helpful in future WoE's.

Also we don't have a full guild right now so I am all for filling out the roster.

Thank you! and yes i have ventrillo so i can chat.. and plz LK builds for future WoE. im currently level 95 half way to 96 and just opened holy grounds..
Cloud Strife FF7

Postby Zera » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I also say yes. I think that it would be good for us to give this new Cloud a chance (although we should probably try to find another nickname for you...)

You should hop in vent sometime so we can talk in person and help you with leveling. Guild spot is East Prontera, come by and ask for the info.
iRO Classic:
Scholar: Melkor Sulimo
High Priest: Zera Innocentius
High Wizard: Beast of a Mage

The Vending Army
The Renewal Vending Army
Zera

Postby euRO » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm

enthusiastic guy
at bgs he was allways the first on the foods :lol:
euRO

Postby Zera » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:02 pm

This guy worked hard for both his BG medals and a full BG set, and is serious about leveling his knight. He partied with Manwe on his HP earlier today. He is definitely in!

Welcome to Valk!
iRO Classic:
Scholar: Melkor Sulimo
High Priest: Zera Innocentius
High Wizard: Beast of a Mage

The Vending Army
The Renewal Vending Army
Zera

Previous

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)