[Classic] Defensor

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Defensor

Postby Defensor » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:54 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Defensor

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Started on valk in 2007 or 2008, was in Unbound for the latter part of Pre-renewal Valk, joined Cataclysm in renewal but got bored with renewal and quit playing except for WoE, quit WoE in classic. Was a part of Chrono Trigger BR for a while just so I could get used to WoE again, left when my cousin created a guild and asked me to join, but my cousin is now inactive, so I am looking for a new guild.

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: My RO experience basically is just Valkyrie, so it's the same as above. For characters/levels, I have a level 95 Sacrifice Crusader (Makes it hard to solo, but is really good in parties and pretty good in WoE), I have already prepared supplies such as mercenaries for when I trans so that I can return to this level quickly.

Available pvp equips: +7 Cranial Shield, +7 Immune Pauldrons, other +7 high end but not specifically WoE oriented gears (only exceptions are my weapon, a +10 quadruple vital Falchion to increase my hp, and my equips that aren't upgradable aren't +7 of course)

Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)

WoE availability: 70%, I rarely missed WoE in the past, but now I have indoor track, and sometimes the meets take place at the same time as WoE 1, however that is uncommon and there are only a few meets left.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Willing to become active on Ventrilo, I already have it downloaded. I do have a mic. and my friends occasionally tell me to speak more softly.

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent in English, not in any other languages.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: When I was in Unbound, Valkyrie were our rivals, and I know that you were a very powerful guild in Pre-Renewal. In Renewal, you were allies of Cataclysm, and I learned that you were not only powerful, but friendly as well. I am seeking a degree of companionship as well as a guild I will be able to feel useful in, and a relatively recent post on your recruitment thread on the warpportal forums said you were seeking sacrifice paladins, so as a sacrifice crusader, I think I can potentially help you.

Feel free to leave additional comments: None
Defensor

Re: [Classic] Defensor

Postby Lee » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:42 pm

This all seems pretty good to me, I'd be glad to have you in the guild.
If you've been woeing with Chrono Trigger BR this will be quite a change for you, as you've probably not fought many people under their emblem.
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Re: [Classic] Defensor

Postby Nails » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 pm

You are welcome to join. I guess come by east pront sometime.
Chars

Bard-Main- Flack
Hunter-Range
Aco- Full Metal Prophet
Assassin- Faux Pas
Nails

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)