[Classic] Ziruth

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Ziruth

Postby Ziruth » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:07 am

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Ziruth [HP]

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): 36 yo spaniard, lived for 10 years in London, back in Spain as an English teacher. Have my own English school with my husband who also plays RO Classic and trying leech him to Sac Pally <.< . Started playing around 2005 iRO [Iris server]. I have always played an HP as a main - my name in Iris was also Ziruth - and took part in many different guilds Holy Order, Auraflare, Noblesse Oblige, Final Retribution and others I can't remember. Stopped playing with the arrival of renewal because I didn't like where mechanics where going and I actually didn't have as much time to play as before. I was living in London with my husband and WoE times were a big problem for us. Since Classic has got WoE times which are a lot better for us we decided to come back 2 weeks ago.

Available pvp equips: As you can see from the image I'm OK with stuff but still building it up. The +6 is coz yesterday I went for +7 but all others broke :cry: :cry: As stats go, finishing the build-up for VIT. EDIT: The valk armor should have had a Marc card but I guess I took the wrong valk armor :shock: :shock:

Timezone: GMT+1 (Spain)

WoE availability: I'm ok for both, although some weekends (once a month tops) we may go to the house we have in the countryside.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): No problem with ventrilo. I'll install and join for WoEing, MVPing and whatever else. Microphone will be bought if needed ^_^

Level of english (and other languages): Native level .

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: For what I've seen so far you guys have fun in WoE and that's one of the main things I'm after in RO. I can also guess there's MVPing going on which I very much like doing and other partying would be fine. I also get the feeling that needy people are not welcome - which I would appreciate - but you may also help others whenever it's possible which I'm very much in favour of.

Feel free to leave additional comments: Just hoping I can enjoy WoEing with you guys. I've attached a pick of my current "status". TTYS

Ziruth

Re: [Classic] Ziruth

Postby cidjd2 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:53 am

Thank you for applying in Valkyrie.

I see that you're mainly interested in WoE and MVPing and put lots of effort into gearing yourself already.
Only thing I would point out would be your stats distribution. Your relatively low vit would make you have a hard time in woe whenever a gypsy is on screen and the high int is not necessary since you would get supplied with blues and the only healing skill you would need is Sanctuary.

So my question is : would you consider a stat reset or leveling another High Priest with WoE oriented stats in the future?

Gearwise, there isn't much to say except that I'd pick more defensive weapon and accessories.

We like to discuss about builds of all kind so feel free to share anything with us!

note: I felt very uncomfortable writing this knowing it'd be read by an english teacher ._.
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby Ziruth » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 am

Don't worry about your English, I ain't that anal lol

About stats, yeah it's quite low at the mo coz I'm basically levelling at Anubis so more dex helps w/casting and more int helps w/chance, but I used to have a 90vit 70int 80dex distribution for woe (i think that was at 98). So yeah, I already knew I would have to change my stats for WoE hehehe

As regards to accessories, I'm trying to get 1 D.Ring with alligator and 1 Rosary[1] with alligator (for the MDEF). As for the weapon, I used to have strong wands (from BG) but since I need to do those again, I guess I could buy a Long Mace for the time being.

I'm very much open to modifying stuff that the guild needs. If I want a full FS then I'll make another one :D :D
Ziruth

Postby KingOfJokerz » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:42 am

I read it all, and love it all.

I'd be really happy for you to join the guild. If you're looking for MvPing and WoE you found the right guild.

I'm a yes. :pls:
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lxst » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:21 pm

+1 for everything :D
Lxst

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:10 am

Stop by East Pront anytime you want and we'll get you set-up.
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lee » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:23 pm

+1 for following the application guidelines. You look like a cool person.

Just hoping I can enjoy WoEing with you guys

Good thing, because that's almost the only thing we do together. You're warned ~
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby Ziruth » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Thank you for all the people that +1'd my application.

About the friendly warning about only WoEing together, I'm OK with not having a 24/7 active guild since me and hubby do have responsabilities and we do play as much as we feel like rather than as much as we'd like to LOL but I'm sure there are lots of people around and many times something to do hehehe

One more thing, and this just happened today. It's about the stat reset. :x :x

I did already have one stat reset coz I was a bit rusty when working with the simulators my build and I didn't put as much dex as I would have liked, so I ended up going to the Sam Status guy to do a stat reset. I had never checked how it worked as I assumed it was as prior to renewal, you would just do it as many times as you would like. To my surprise today when I went to do it again, I had a 3 month cooldown :shock: :shock:

I have got in touch with GM's and this is how it went. First my ticket then their answer

Dear GMs,

I would like you to help me here with a problem I came across today.

It must have been two weeks ago that I did reset the stats of the abovementioned character, but I didn't know that there would be a such a long cooldown period - 3 months - so, to my surprise when I went to reset the stats again today I saw that until January 2nd I won't be able to reset the stats again.

The reason why I reset the stats in the first place is because levelling a Priest or High Priest, mostly soloing, goes through different stages and then when you go into a War of Emperium stage because your level is high enough for it, you need to change stats again since it's a completely different environment. I am at that stage now and I wouldn't be able to play War of Emperium properlyuntil I do get my stat reset.

So I am begging you, to make an exception and please reset the cooldown on the character 'Ziruth' so I can do one last stat reset before I have my final distribution.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Hi Jesus!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue up with us. I understand your concern. Unfortunately, we would have to respectfully decline your request as those are the stipulations of the game. We can only advise you to wait for the cool down. If you would be having other concerns with the game or your account, please write us back. Have a great day!

Cheers,

Jam
WarpPortal Support Team

So basically, before I join the guild, I wanted to share this with you so when I join you don't feel like I lied to you about the stat reset. I'm not like that.

If you guys still OK with me joining the guild, then I will do and as a New Year's resolution (LOL) I will be running a stat reset. ^_^
Ziruth

Postby cidjd2 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

You can come around east prontera's kafra if you want an invite!
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby Narayana » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Ziruth wrote: spaniard

Yes.
Narayana

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)