Classic

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Classic

Postby twiges12 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Syath, Syathx

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): I play renewal. I am pretty new to ragnorok but I have talked to other players, I woe for smokies, I have watched videos, googled. Pretty much learned as much as fast as possible. I level up in 9 days as a new player on my first character to. Due to the excessive amount that i play since i'm on break from college.

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: Never got to experience Valkrie

Available pvp equips: Nothing yet. But I love to farm and Don't plan to stay ill equipped for long.
Timezone: Central time.

WoE availability: 100% available, online 1 or more hours before both wars. I will be there. If you give me a chance to join you. Get to know you and give me the time i need to reach the woe point in classic. I will be active and there at every woe to kill or die with my friends.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Active ventrilo user. I am not scared to pop in each channel and be the first guy to talk. I say hi to whoever that joins a channel like i've known them for years. I am not shy. I am also 20 If that helps.

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: Because I looked at all the posts, history and people that looked like such good friends and it looks like the place for me. I am new to classic just starting today. I started classic because i wanted to experience all the " good times" people on renewal talk about. But no good times can be experienced without the proper community. I don't want gear, equips, nothing other than your friendship and willingness to let me grow and develop in the guild and when the time comes i will repay you by showing to EVERY woe we have.

Feel free to leave additional comments: Woe is a guarantee i'll be there. Other then that I could be on from 12pm to 5am. I sleep very little so I am normally always on. I have a mic, will always be on. And I even work from my pc and have facebook for reaching me on the mobile. I love to farm zeny also and am willing to donate to the guild once i supply my self to help pay for woe costs.

Thank you for reading.
twiges12

Re: Classic

Postby Nails » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Looks good what class would you like to play on classic?
Chars

Bard-Main- Flack
Hunter-Range
Aco- Full Metal Prophet
Assassin- Faux Pas
Nails

Postby Dokey » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Sounds good! I'm on board :D
You can't fool owls.
Dokey

Postby twiges12 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Based on what I enjoy playing. And what you guys needed from your ragnarok guild posting. I plan to roll LK. I've always played ranger or mage type classes so to me I wanna try something that can take a little bit more damage this time around. :P
twiges12

Postby Nails » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:52 pm

LK sounds great you can come to east pront and get a guild invite.
Chars

Bard-Main- Flack
Hunter-Range
Aco- Full Metal Prophet
Assassin- Faux Pas
Nails

Postby Nails » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:43 am

Just jumping back in and letting you know you can get an invite at east pront if you are still waiting an answer.
Chars

Bard-Main- Flack
Hunter-Range
Aco- Full Metal Prophet
Assassin- Faux Pas
Nails

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)