Critsinger~'s applicattion

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Critsinger~'s applicattion

Postby tntmayhem » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 am

Name: Critsinger~

Class: Assassin Cross

Level: 99

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Started playing when ragnarok came to my country with a local server about a decade ago. It was small time and I played for about a year regularly but semi-casually. I left before 2-2 patch came out. Later i have experience with iRO to some degree. A few months of playing here and there. I have C grade MVP experience, E grade Woe and pvp experience, B grade pvm experience. not very experienced in content but have been click-moving characters for a significant total amount of time, if u know what i mean

Available pvp equips: PvP Weapon, 15% neutral reduction garment, irfit, unfrozen, zephyrus armors,

Timezone: PDT+ 12

WoE availability: 75% (see above). WoE happens at 2 am in my timezone and sometimes i am just not up to it

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Available

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: Help and be helped. Learn more about WoE and participate and help win castles. I am very excited about this form of pvp and have only done two woes so far, but i loved it. Have an active guild for ET/MvPing

Feel free to leave additional comments: Not your typical ace class experienced applicant, but my gear is good, and i have potential and a keen interest in learning WoE

Cheers
tntmayhem

Re: Critsinger~'s applicattion

Postby cidjd2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:50 am

Hello and thank you for posting an application in our forums.
I can see you're going for an agi critical build. You need to know that those kind of builds only work in woe if you are very serious about it, meaning you won't be able to kill anyone relevant with average gears. If you're willing to follow advices on how to gear up then I'll be fine with you joining us.
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby tntmayhem » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:06 am

so when/how will i know?
tntmayhem

Postby Nails » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 pm

You could come to east pront and look for cid or tolrin. Mention you applied online and they should invite you in.
Chars

Bard-Main- Flack
Hunter-Range
Aco- Full Metal Prophet
Assassin- Faux Pas
Nails

Postby tntmayhem » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 am

theres nobody in east. this is beyond the pet groomer right
tntmayhem

Postby cidjd2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:22 am

Thos is not the best time to find anyone online since most of us start logging on around noon (server time).
note : I was still waiting for an answer to my earlier post and thought you just lost interest.
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby tntmayhem » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 am

i did reply i thought it was deleted.

What i said was I am eager to learn, especially about WoE. my build is for woe/mvp (killing mostly, not based around survivability) and 2x rogue treasure. only have one at the moment farming the other. its just a pure edp dps build tbh but am completely open to suggestions
tntmayhem

Postby tntmayhem » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:34 am

just fyi current gears:

demon mask + incu horn
mocking (buying giant whisper) undershirt, wildcat pantie, wing boots, pvp weapon +7, rogues treasure, rental crit ring. effective enough for pvm and mvp although i need ele carded panties. i have all 3s elemented katars with appropriate cards, triple beholder, dessucate (need 1 more strouf) jurs, +8 inverse scale that i really like, legbone of ghoul. im wanting a +9 inverse scale it should be pretty amazing in woe if i can survive at all. with max aspd which i have with bless agi i could 11x11 mute or stun with high success chance. just posting my thoughts.

91 str, 95 agi (was meeting job bonuses to get 10s, although i dont think aspd works in 10s tbh), 49 luk (meeting crit turnover), 7 vit. i intend to do alot of mvp with this char so i would rather not change build to a lower dps one but i am open to constructive criticism
tntmayhem

Postby cidjd2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:54 am

tntmayhem wrote: am completely open to suggestions

That's all I wanted to know. There's just some work to be done on gears to make WoE more enjoyable for you.
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby tntmayhem » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 am

incidentally i just got my 2nd rogues treasure. yay me and goodbye bio2

time to do sign quest
tntmayhem

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)